This is an extremely fantastic question and over the path of this next blog I will endeavor to answer the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room different? I suppose the easy explanation is they are each kind of the very same thing but what makes them different is the way they are devised.
A log cabin is absolutely a backyard garden room,but they may not look the very same as a standard backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating aspect that make it look just a little different to backyard garden room but they each do completely the very same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden summer room
Never get a log cabin or a backyard garden room messed up with a summer months home,they are two very different things. The fundamental one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the capacity to be used all year round while a summer months home isn’t extremely suitable for use all through the winter season. Sure,some people will use them in the winter season but in contrast to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are currently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the capacity to have an additional room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much everything you want without all the supplementary prices that comes with a normal home extension.
Perks of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning permission (in most scenarios).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks potentially months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the untidiness and dirt.
4. Possibly the most important reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price and time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching and eye catching than your normal home extension.
Recent research suggests that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will boost the value of your property. The common example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will incorporate about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a wonderful appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less everything,you are also incorporating much needed value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the fundamentals,let’s take a better look at what is a log cabin and what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let’s look at the wall structures of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a backyard garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your normal backyard garden building. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the premium cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm and the unquestionably extraordinary 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Wood is a natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the insulation you get. But what timber also is terrific at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter season your cabin will hold in the heat very well and in the summer season the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a great alternative to have as your choice for your perfect backyard garden room. The way the logs are devised is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the timber also gets rid of any need for any synthetic insulation on the wall structures,you simply never require it,thus saving you extra money on wall structure insulation because the timber provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors and windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows and doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door and window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor and roof? Cabins come with flooring and roofing tongue and groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you upgrade to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor and roof to 19mm thickness which once again incorporates to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us at Garden Log Cabins